VideoKernel COUNT software is designed for automatic analysis of vehicle and pedestrian traffic based on the video image. The software supports a wide variety of video cameras with different optical
layouts and can perform the analysis for video image with most severe weather conditions.
VideoKernel COUNT does not rely on the physical sensors to collect traffic data and does not require
to be installed by a specialist.
Received results from the analysis can be used to assess the intensity of vehicle and pedestrian traffic
to improve the capacity of roads and pedestrian zones. Additionally, the data collected by the
software can be used for the purposes of traffic modelling and forecasting, as well as assistance with
choosing location for new construction sites, and other tasks.
- Analysis of the vehicle and pedestrian traffic based on live video feed or video file
- Identification of the average speed of the traffic flow
- Detection and counting of vehicles and pedestrians based on video image
- Visualisation of the collected traffic data
- Classification of vehicles in up to 13 categories
- Automatic export of collected data in form of raw observations, summary
- statistics and reports
- Optimisation of vehicle and pedestrian city traffic
- Analysis of vehicle and pedestrian traffic based on aerial footage
- Live monitoring of free and occupied parking spaces.
- Counting and classification of arriving and departing vehicles.
- Smart pedestrian crossing: Intelligent detection of people at regulated and unregulated pedestrian crossings including at night and under bad weather
What is Videokernel Count Vehicle and People Counting Software, What Does It Do?
VideoKernel COUNT vehicle and people counting software is a video image-based solution for automated analysis of vehicle and pedestrian traffic. This software supports various video cameras with different optical arrangements and can perform video analysis even in the harshest weather conditions.
VideoKernel COUNT takes an approach that does not rely on physical sensors to collect traffic data and does not require an expert to install it. Therefore, users can easily do traffic analysis using the software.
The analysis results provided by the software can be used to evaluate the density of vehicular and pedestrian traffic. This information can be used to improve the capacity of roads and pedestrian zones.
In addition, the data collected by the software can be used for traffic modeling and forecasting. In addition, the use of data for site selection of new construction sites and other tasks is also possible.
VideoKernel COUNT is a powerful tool that enables users to analyze traffic and pedestrians and addresses many different application areas related to traffic and pedestrian management.