UHF barrier opening device with mobile phone can be controlled without the need for a remote control or a card reader to open barrier entrances and doors in buildings, sites, parking areas.
It can be used safely in places with arm barrier, mushroom barrier, sliding door, turnstile, garden gate. By working integrated with the UHF reader, they can easily make automatic entry-exit with the UHF tags of the vehicles that will enter and exit.
Tags can be added or removed via SMS or application. When the vehicle without the tag wants to enter, registered numbers with mobile phone can open the barrier remotely. If desired, 2 doors can be controlled simultaneously.
It is quite simple to use. Log records of 50 people who opened the last door can be taken. 1280 number or tag number can be registered. Numbers can be loaded with the app. Thanks to the password control, unauthorized persons are prevented from taking action. Solutions can be produced for different, special projects, and different integrations can be made.
- 3 Relays (3 Doors control)
- UHF Reader antenna
- ARM processor
- 1280 number or label registration (Can be increased)
- Management via RS232
- Many parameters such as trigger time, password can be adjusted via SMS.
- Label number can be easily added or removed via SMS.
- 12V-24 DC voltage operating range
- 3 inputs – when the door is left open, alerts can be received via SMS, managed with macro
- RS232 input
- 3Meter Antenna
- Optional Wiegand input
- Relays and inputs are programmable with macros
- The number of relays can be increased with an additional card
- 100% Domestic Production
- Building doors and barriers
- sites gates
- On-off control of remote doors
- hotels doors